In this myGrapevine+ exclusive article, we explore the latest signs that the cost-of-living crisis is starting to hurt business. It includes:
- A look at recent profit warnings and warnings about job losses from Made.com and Hotel Chocolat
- Whether this is 'business as usual' or a sign of things to come
- Analysis into the types of business best placed to weather an economic crisis - and what businesses need to do to survive.
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
Create a FREE account to access this content.
You can access this article and lots more with a free myGrapevine account.
- Create a personalised content feed around the topics that matter most to you.
- Read news and features from across all our websites.
- Get exclusive content only available to account holders.