In this myGrapevine+ exclusive article, we look at why HSBC has suspended their Head of Responsible Investing. It includes:
- A look at comments made by Stuart Kirk describing climate change warnings as "shrill"
- How HSBC have rushed to distance themselves from these comments
- But why they're facing accusations of hypocrisy from those who are wondering about the sincerity of HSBC's net-zero commitment.
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
Create a FREE account to access this content.
You can access this article and lots more with a free myGrapevine account.
- Create a personalised content feed around the topics that matter most to you.
- Read news and features from across all our websites.
- Get exclusive content only available to account holders.