In this member-exclusive Grapevine Leaders piece, we explore Meta's decision to run a "smear campaign" against TikTok and what that says about Mark Zuckerberg's leadership. It includes:
- How Meta are paying a Republican strategy firm to place negative stories about TikTok in the media
- Why this may cause a reputational hit to the company - which has recently gone through a rebrand
- What this says about Mark Zuckerberg's leadership.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Create a FREE account to access this content.
You can access this article and lots more with a free myGrapevine account.
- Create a personalised content feed around the topics that matter most to you.
- Read news and features from across all our websites.
- Get exclusive content only available to account holders.