In this member-exclusive Grapevine Leaders piece, we explore Amazon CEO Andy Jassy’s revised approach to hybrid working. We discuss:
Why Jassy publicly concluded that the company’s hybrid policy was no longer viable
Analysis on whether his new approach will be effective or damaging
An understanding of whether Jassy’s approach is replicable for all leaders as they figure out which future working structure is best
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.