Business leaders this week clashed with Prime Misiter Boris Johnson following his comments at the Conservative Conference.
Johnson took aim at leaders, stating that it 'wasn't his job' to fix the current issues many are facing. He also advised bosses to 'pay staff more'. However leaders have bitten back, stating that Johnson has 'no idea' what strains they are currently under. Read on to find out more.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.