Mars executives recently echoed the concerns of climate activist Greta Thunberg, stating that too much talk and not enough action from leaders is irreparably damaging the environment. Mars set out its own CSR commitments, whilst its CEO urged other leaders to follow suit. But what can leaders do to improve sustainability and corporate footprint? Read on to find out.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.