Over the past 18 months, employee wellbeing has swiftly to risen up the corporate agenda. More than ever before, bosses are opening up the conversation around mental health and providing resources for workers. However, are these actually effective?
One CEO believes that, by ignoring one key element, leaders are squandering their efforts. Read on to find out more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.