Vaccine mandates have been a controversial subject throughout the coronavirus pandemic. However, with some leaders now taking hard-line approaches to staff who refuse to get vaccinated, the debate is once again in the public eye. The CEO of United Airlines confirmed recently that staff who were not vaccinated would be subject to unpaid leave, in a move that has caused controversy. Will others follow his lead? Read on to find out.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.