Diversity is a big issue - and it appears the closer towards the apex of a business, diversity can get worse. This is why it is a privilege for myGrapevine+ to sit down with Bukola Adisa, Founder & CEO at Career Masterclass to discuss:
Structural reasons for why there are so few Black female leaders
How to get ahead in your career
How to get better diversity within the ranks of leaders.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to watch more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.