Chances are that most leaders will have heard the word cryptocurrency in some context over the past decade. That may have been when the concept was first formed with market leader Bitcoin who proceeded to disrupt the financial industries back in 2009, or even this week, when numerous headlines highlighted the effect that the concept is having on leaders in 2021.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.