The role of Chief Restructuring Officer is not a new title that has sprung up since coronavirus. Many within the professional world will recognise hearing about CROs around the 2008 financial crisis, when companies were in dire need of the implementation of both sheer cost-cutting exercises, and vast changes across the business.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.