BBC’s Dragons’ Den is an iconic show that has kick-started the dreams of many entrepreneurs, some of the most famous being Levi Roots and his Reggae Reggae sauces and Kate Cotton and Louise Ferguson’s tanning brand Skinny Tan, which have all gone on to be huge successes.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.