Whilst the ‘novelty start-up title’ is no new thing – in fact, for over a decade, job titles such as ‘tech wizard’ and ‘supreme cosmic overlord of numbers’ have been confusing workers simply trying to get their expense reports signed off or their web browsers updated – however sometimes, an unusual job title may actually offer a glimpse at the future of how we work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.