A year of movement when it comes to recruitment has been predicted by jobs board REED. This comes after the business conducted new research that found the majority of workers were not put off looking for jobs in 2020 and remain optimistic for the future. In a survey of 1,521 respondents, 59% shared that they continued to seek new opportunities. Meanwhile, 82% said that they felt hopeful they would find a new job in 2021. These results have prompted James Reed, Chairman of REED, to predict that this year will be a year of positive movement in the UK labour market. Speaking exclusively to Executive Grapevine, the recruitment expert shared that while it is a “rapidly changing scene and it’s hard to make predictions with new lockdowns,” he is “optimistic for the recruitment...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.