When it comes to applying for a role at any company, it is important to consider what those at the top actively look for in a job candidate. Whether this a ‘think-outside-the-box’ mentality, timekeeping, dependability or teamworking capabilities, paying attention to the qualities that a firm most looks out for can hugely influence a candidate’s success in the interview process.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.