The end of 2020 was, for most workers, a chaotic race to the finish line. With uncertainty surrounding the rules over the Christmas shutdown and the end of a very hard working year drawing to a close, it’s more than likely that inboxes were left in whatever state they were in by mid-December and that your computer screen remained perpetually a monolith of clutter and anxiety.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.