2020 has undoubtedly been an extremely stressful year for all professionals. According to the latest data released in the Government’s Labour Force Survey, over 828,000 UK workers are currently suffering from work-related stress, depression or anxiety. That equates to a massive 17.9million working days lost due to stress this year alone.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.