Those working remotely throughout the coronavirus pandemic may have struggled to remain productive for a number of reasons. For one thing, the global pandemic has had a massively detrimental impact on both physical and mental wellbeing. To put it lightly, concentrating on excel documents or customer service forms seems a little less of a priority when it feels like the world is ending.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.