Having a commanding presence and the ability to capture an audience while speaking publicly is something every business leader strives to achieve during their career. However, during this less than traditional time of working where more employees than ever before are working from home, being able to deliver the same commanding speech over a video call can be difficult to master. When a world leader takes to our screens to share news, searches for the individual spike exponentially as members of the public feel inspiration and awe. For example, when her Majesty The Queen recently held a speech, searches for HRH rocketed by 2,400%, similarly, when PM Boris Johnson first addressed the nation during the beginning of the lockdown searches for Prime Minister spiked by 200% in a day. But out...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.