Company culture, or the personality of a firm, can make or break a business. From the working environment, company values, business goals and ethics and expectations, there are a variety of elements that contribute towards a good company culture. A recent Balance Careers article explained that company culture is so important to employees because, they are more likely to enjoy their work experience and stay for longer, if they fit in with the company. And employers are becoming savvy to the importance of a good company culture. Research from Deloitte has backed this up. According to the study, 94% of executives and 88% of employees believe that a strong workplace culture is important to business success. A good internal company culture can result...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.