Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, many business leaders have expressed concerns about how they can sustain business over the coming months. After Prime Minister Boris Johnson enforced a nationwide lockdown last month – which has seen thousands of firms shut up shop and staff furloughed due to a lack of work – many businesses have been struggling to keep afloat due to a lack of customer spending and job uncertainties. Yet, contrary to what some people may think, it is still possible for businesses to operate successfully during this testing time. To find out some methods for achieving this, Executive Grapevine spoke to one CEO to find out his top three tips for driving business success during the pandemic. ‘Don’t let cash drive everything’ While...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.