Delivering feedback is a strange beast; it’s utterly pointless if you’re just seeking to inflate the ego of the individual that you’re reviewing, and whilst telling them that they’re doing a perfect job when they aren’t may well make them feel good about themselves, it isn’t helping them deliver better results, and it’s not helping you to ensure that your staff are effective.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.