“Name one recruiter who will get up at four in the morning to speak to prospective candidates?” exclaimed Sainsbury’s Group Head of Recruitment Strategy, Chris Wray to a packed crowd at the UNLEASH HR trade show, after revealing that in a trial of chatbot technology, the company discovered that over 1,000 prospective candidates applied for roles between the hours of 4am and 8am.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.