The UK’s employment rate has hit a staggering 75.7%, the highest figure since comparable records began in 1971. This massive milestone has had a knock-on effect in many areas of work and recruitment, according to a new report from the Resolution Foundation, so we have found the key takeaways that all recruitment specialists need to know.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.